POSITION AVAILABLE - Water Treatment Operator
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Operation of a 4.0 MGD water treatment plant.
* Monitor plant for optimum operational efficiency.
* Collect water samples and routine lab analysis and records results.
* Calibration of lab equipment
* Adjust flows and calculates chemical adjustments according to demand.
* Must be willing to work some holidays and weekends.
* Assist in the distribution system if needed.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Valid driver's license
* SC LLR Class "C" Water Treatment License
Salary Based on Experience
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may fax resume to 864-369-7301 by March 12, 2018.
Belton Honea Path Water Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer