POSITION: Full Time Water Treatment / Maintenance Operator
SALARY: Based on experience and certification
- Operations of a 4.0 million gallon/day water treatment plant.
- Collect samples and perform routine laboratory analysis.
- Routine maintenance of all plant equipment and booster stations.
- Routine valve maintenance and hydrant flushing.
- Must be willing to work holidays and weekends.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid SC driver's license
- Preferred SC Class "C" water treatment and distribution license
- Competitive wages
- Annual Longevity Pay
- SC State Medical, Dental Insurance (BHPWA pays 100% for employee)
- SC State Retirement System
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Deferred Compensation Programs - 401K and 457
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Job Training Programs
All applicants must submit an application along with a resume. Click on the link below for the application.
HOW TO SUBMIT APPLICATION AND RESUME:
- Fax (864)369-7301
- Email email@example.com
- 525 Filter Plant Rd., Honea Path, SC 29654
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.